Love is for fools~

Sunday 1 December 2013

Surprise - Part 1

Who doesn't like one? Unless it's a nasty one, like shit blowing up in your face at work or something going sour with that someone who mattered.

Lord Crimson had something in store for me, however, I needed to collect it in person. I did not have a problem with it, given I knew it revolved around a toy heh... The thing was - he lived in the basement and it kind of freaked me out... What if he left me in the cupboard after he tied me up or something worse...?

My fears were unfounded. He said hello by lifting up my skirt, slapping my bum and playing with the string on my cheeks. Cheeky huh

We wasted no time and he removed my dress while backing me up against his bed. I flopped onto his bed and wanted to undo his bermudas, however, his focus was clearly on pleasing me first. 

I thought he was going to buy a rod to tie my limbs to, that wasn't the case because he pulled out straps he used for training instead. He rolled me onto my stomach and proceeded to tie my wrists behind the small of my back. It was quite funny about how he moved me around, because I was just rendered useless after he tied me up. So he had to scoop me up from the side of the bed and moved me to the centre and placed the bolster underneath my chest to ensure I could still breathe. After he made sure I was comfortable (as comfortable as a girl can get having her wrists tied together around her back), he pushed my legs and butt cheeks aside and licked my pussy from the back. I could feel his tongue flicking around and it started out as pleasurable. It got better when he inserted his fingers into me and started stimulating me; then inserting two finger(s) and oh the rhythm... It stopped for a while and I didn't know what was going on, until I heard some buzzing and something touched my clit. It's his present to me! 

The bad-ass tool (it's pink!) was rolling over my clit and pussy lips and he slowly inserted it into my pussy, where it continue rolling around inside me. The sensation cannot be described... Maybe this was why girls masturbate instead of fucking a man in person... But not me, I assure you I would rather fuck a man and not a toy, but I'm sure it would be a very good companion as well (man it's not cheap!)

I started moaning and so he sped up, and I moaned even louder because there was a lot going on down there; chicken and egg situation here, magnified by the fact that I could not squirm, I could only arch at best and that gave him even better access to my pussy so he took it as an invitation and stuck the monster even further up my vagina, which prompted more moans... 

Oh my, I went on being lost in it when he decided to pull the toy out and flipped me over. Wow, it's nice to not be on my stomach and great to have my Lord kissing my lips. Not just the lips on my face, but he kissed my nips and fondled them too. Mmmmm that felt wonderful when he placed the vibrating tool into me again while he busied himself with my breasts...

3 comments:

  1. This seemed exciting and wonderful moment you had there..
    Believe you will want it more, yeah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how do I go about contacting you? I am 18, new here and want to learn more about sex. Hope you can teach me haha:)

    ReplyDelete